Current Job Opportunities
We are seeking an ambitious and motivated Community Manager to become a part of our dynamic team!
Our organization is committed to and supportive of individual and team success as well as community minded. We like for our employees to take ownership in their job positions as well as take responsibility of their actions and results in the outcomes of their work.
Properties are located in Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, South Carolina, Texas and Florida.
Responsibilities and Duties include
- Oversee and coordinate all real estate transactions of community owned homes
- Collection of monthly rent and/or home payments
- Attract and educate new tenants
- Investigate and resolve tenant complaints
- Update and improve properties to increase return on investment
- Ensure all work order and repair requests are processed in a timely fashion
- Supervise and train property staff
- Enforce property rules and regulations
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous experience in property management or other related fields
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
- Ability to build rapport with tenants
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- On site housing provided as part of benefit package
- Base salary plus bonus and commission structure based on performance.
- Group medical/dental benefits
- 401(k) with company match
How To Apply:
Please forward resume along with salary requirements and current contact information to:
No phone calls please.
Independent Contractors – Home Repair
We are looking for qualified independent contractors to bid on home repair projects within select communities. Previous experience working on mobile homes is preferred but not required. This is not a direct employment opportunity, a W9 form will be required if your bid is accepted for a particular project.
If interested please complete this form: https://www.mhcomm.com/contractors/